Home Inspections in Houston
There are many general items that home inspection companies need to inspect. Below is a checklist of items that most home inspections companies look over:
- Construction of walls, ceilings, floors, roof and foundation.
- Exterior Evaluation Roof and Attic.
Framing, ventilation, type of roof construction, flashing and gutters.
Identification of pipe materials used for potable, drain, waste and vent pipes. including condition. Toilets, showers, sinks, faucets and traps. It does not include a sewer inspection.
- Systems and Components.
Water heaters, furnaces, air conditioning, duct work, chimney, fireplace and sprinklers.
Main panel, circuit breakers, types of wiring, grounding, exhaust fans, receptacles, ceiling fans, and light fixtures.
- Appliances Garage
- Slab, walls, ceiling, vents, entry, firewall, garage door, openers, lights, receptacles, exterior, windows and roof.
Home Inspection in Houston Checklist of Items Needing Service
Home inspection Houston reports do not describe the condition of every component if it's in excellent shape, but should note every item that is defective or needing service. The serious problems are:
- Health and safety issues
- Roofs with a short life expectancy
- Furnace / A/C malfunctions
- Foundation deficiencies
- Moisture / drainage issues
Call Home Inspections in Houston at 713.408.1129 today to find out more information..we offer a free telephone consultation after the inspection!